05 December 2007

On our way....

This past weekend we (Grame, Poppy, Emilee, Kenzie, Jolie, Taylor and I) flew to Texas for my cousin Alan's wedding!!! We got up nice and early, spent all day at the airport (must have been because we had all 4 kids with us!! ha ha) then went to the hotel. My girls and I stayed at the hotel while Emilee, Kenzie, Mom and Kevin went out to eat with Granddad. The girls were so tired that Emilee fell asleep at the table and slept through dinner!!! ha ha



3 Comments:

Blogger The Harveys said...

Love all the pictures! I laughed out loud at the one of Kenzie and Dad asleep on the airplane!

8:25 PM  
Blogger Jolie and Taylor said...

oh I know!! You should have seen Kenzie's face when mom told her she needed to take a nap - ha ha I laughed out loud at that face!!! She was sooo tired!

7:27 PM  
Blogger Jolie and Taylor said...

oh I know!! You should have seen Kenzie's face when mom told her she needed to take a nap - ha ha I laughed out loud at that face!!! She was sooo tired!

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home