28 November 2007

Babies in the bed again.....






This time Jolie was reading to Taylor - she is such a sweet big sister. When Taylor ("Tator Tot" as Jolie calls her) falls over, Jolie sets her back up and says, "Ohhh there you go baby girl". AND - I also included a picture of Jolie's first french braid! :)

3 Comments:

Blogger The Lobozzos said...

What sweet girls you have!! I just love being able to see them so often. They are just as adorable in person!! LOVE IT!!

4:27 PM  
Blogger The Harveys said...

Taylor's personality is really starting to show!! I love Jolie's hair frenchbraided!!

9:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Taylor is such a happy baby... what a great smile ;) I just took almost the same picture of Sarah and Lauren, reading on the bed, I'll have to send it to you. I LOVE JOLIE's french braid... what a big girl!

Hope you had a great time in Texas.

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home