We are blessed with a wonderful life and two beautiful baby girls. They are so refreshing - like kisses for your soul!
16 November 2007
Broken Nose!
We had to take Jolie to the ER last night because we thought she may have broken her nose.....it's all good - just bruised! :) I couldn't get a good picture of the nose but I did get this cute one of Kenzie and Jolie in the bed afterwards!
OH poor Jolie!!! That is so cute of her and Kenzie!! I love it :) Can't wait to see you again Tuesday!! Like I said before I had the best day in a long time!! Love ya all :)
2 Comments:
OH poor Jolie!!! That is so cute of her and Kenzie!! I love it :)
Can't wait to see you again Tuesday!! Like I said before I had the best day in a long time!!
Love ya all :)
Jolie looks bigger than Kenzie!!
Post a Comment
<< Home