We are blessed with a wonderful life and two beautiful baby girls. They are so refreshing - like kisses for your soul!
posted by Jolie and Taylor at 10/30/2007 12:47:00 PM
I love the tongue picture! ha ha ha ha!!!!
Oops, after I blew it up I realized her tongue isn't out. . . but there is a band-aid in her mouth!! Ha ha ha!!
Oh, it's a band-aid? Hahaha. Jolie, you are one silly girl!
Wait, Carrie's hair looks very blonde in that picture. Is Carrie a blonde now? Her hair looks really pretty!
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
I love the tongue picture! ha ha ha ha!!!!
Oops, after I blew it up I realized her tongue isn't out. . . but there is a band-aid in her mouth!! Ha ha ha!!
Oh, it's a band-aid? Hahaha. Jolie, you are one silly girl!
Wait, Carrie's hair looks very blonde in that picture. Is Carrie a blonde now? Her hair looks really pretty!
Post a Comment
<< Home