We are blessed with a wonderful life and two beautiful baby girls. They are so refreshing - like kisses for your soul!
posted by Jolie and Taylor at 9/27/2007 03:21:00 PM
That is sooo cute! Look at the chunker!! Is it that cold there? Wish it was here!
She's actually not THAT big - I think it was the outfit!! ha ha It was cold in my house that day!
Yes, I realize that now after seeing the football pix! She's so cute!!!
Trisha, this picture is just adorable!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
That is sooo cute! Look at the chunker!! Is it that cold there? Wish it was here!
She's actually not THAT big - I think it was the outfit!! ha ha It was cold in my house that day!
Yes, I realize that now after seeing the football pix! She's so cute!!!
Trisha, this picture is just adorable!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home