26 August 2007

Jolie starts preschool!!!!!!

Ahhh Jolie started preschool last week...She looked like this when I dropped her off....

and like this when I picked her up..


I let her pick her shoes to wear to gymnastics - those are dora house shoes!

4 Comments:

Blogger The Harveys said...

How do you love school, Jolie?

8:23 PM  
Blogger The Girberts said...

Happy birthday, Jolie! Eli was going to call you but he completely forgot. We hope you had a wonderful day and miss you already!!

10:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOLIE!

LOOKS LIKE YOU HAD A GREAT TIME AT PRESCHOOL!! THAT'S WONDERFUL!

LOVE THE COLORFUL HAIR AND THE DORA SHOES!

WE MISS YOU GUYS!!

11:42 PM  
Blogger Jolie and Taylor said...

I'm not sure that Jolie realizes that school is a weekly thing - ha ha! She seems to like it!

3:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home