14 July 2007

Last night we went to a Japanese Steakhouse for dinner (I forgot to take pictures inside). Jolie loves it because she thinks they are cooking just for her!! She just sits and watches the man cook - at one point she looked at me and said, "Is that boy going to make fire for me?" ha ha She was talking about the onion volcano. As you can see from the picture in the car she looks a little flushed - (not from the fire) but from a fever ??? I took her temperature yesterday morning and it was 101 all day. It's so random - she has no other symptoms, then last night she woke up crying at 2:30 with a fever of 104. Poor baby. Thank God for the yummy "purple medicine" (Motrin)!




Someone is hungry! ha ha




Happy Baby!!

2 Comments:

Blogger The Harveys said...

Poor Jolie bo-Bolie. Is she o.k. now? Can't wait to see you guys soon! 7 days to go!! I gotta get my hands on those babies!!!

11:51 AM  
Blogger Jolie and Taylor said...

Ya - she's ok now - 24 hour virus I guess. She still has a mild temp but nothing too high. Can't believe you will be here in 6 days!!!! Yippee!

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home