05 July 2007

Jolie and Mac

Jolie spends at least 3 days a week with her friend Mac! We go to the park, play in the backyard, go to the pool....anything to keep the kids busy from 2-6 in the afternoon!!
Yes - Jolie is peeing on the side of the pool (so thoughtful) and I can't resist a good diaper/swimsuit in the butt shot!

Last week my friend Katie had her baby so Mac spent the day, the night, and the next morning with us. The routine was as usual...destroy, destroy, destroy, take a bath, go to bed



































3 Comments:

Blogger The Harveys said...

What are you feeding Jolie? She looks so big!! Can't wait to see you in 16 days!!!!

7:46 PM  
Blogger The Girberts said...

Yes. Love the butt pictures! So funny!

10:45 PM  
Blogger Jolie and Taylor said...

I know - she's getting so tall! I guess they do that - ha ha. Can't wait for ya'll to come visit!

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home