06 May 2007

It's a Girl!!!!!!!

Well here she is!!!

Introducing Taylor Kay
Born May 3rd at 9:08am
7lbs 5oz 20inches




















6 Comments:

Blogger The Harveys said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful!! Jolie looks like a proud sister!!

7:26 AM  
Blogger The Girberts said...

Yipee!! She is beautiful and does look a lot like Jolie when she was born! I can't wait to hold her!! Congratulations!! We have been praying that the adjustment to life with another baby goes well and that Jolie adjusts well, too!! The pictures of her with the baby are so sweet!! Can't wait to see all four of you sometime soon!! Love you and miss you!!

7:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Isn't she lovely! I definitely think she looks like her big sister. Everyone looks so happy and I'm glad to hear things went relatively fast for you ;) What a wonderful addition to the Weidman family! Welcome baby Taylor, I hope we can meet you soon!
Lots of love,
Joe, Susan, Sarah (...and coming soon.... Lauren!)

11:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations indeed! I can already tell Hayes will have his hands full in about 15 years....

Tasha

12:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! She is BEAUTIFUL!!! How happy you all must be! What a darling little family you have now! We are so happy for you and wish you guys all the best! Hope to see all 4 of you soon!
Love to you!
Josh and Tonya

3:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to meet the new TK!!! Love ya Cathy

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home