We are blessed with a wonderful life and two beautiful baby girls. They are so refreshing - like kisses for your soul!
13 April 2007
Panties!
Sometime around 4 each day, Jolie decides that she wants to be naked for the rest of the evening. As you can imagine this helps with the potty training. Well, today we're trying panties! Every now and then I hear her say, "Don't pee pee on mommies floor, don't pee pee on the carpet." ha ha
Oh I know....I think she may be missing the point of the panties. We went through 4 pairs yesterday! She would run up to me soooo excited and say, "I peed in my panties mommy!!!" So, perhaps being naked works better - at least then she'll use the little potty.
2 Comments:
What a little ham!! There's something about losing the diaper butt that makes one look so BIG!!!
Oh I know....I think she may be missing the point of the panties. We went through 4 pairs yesterday! She would run up to me soooo excited and say, "I peed in my panties mommy!!!" So, perhaps being naked works better - at least then she'll use the little potty.
Post a Comment
<< Home