13 November 2005

EAT!

Jolie's newest sign- EAT! The other day Hayes said she kept putting her hand in her mouth over and over - so her teeth must hurt. So, I held her down and put oral gel on the tooth that is currently coming in – she hates it and she cried. :(
I watched her get up, walk back over to Hayes and put her finger to her lip - THEN I realized he was EATING PIZZA!!! “Oh”, I said "she's hungry - that's the sign for eat!" I guess it would help if we recognized her signs! Ha Ha.


On the days when we miss it - she makes it very obvious by helping herself to the refrigerator!

1 Comments:

Blogger The Harveys said...

We have similar pictures of Mackenzie doing the same thing. The refrigerator was her MOST favorite place to explore!!!

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home