27 October 2005

Shhkitty!



Shhkitty! That's what my niece says as she holds her cat by the neck, whispering in her ear, trying to restrain her from moving. To some of you that may just sound cruel (she's only 4 so the cat is fine) but to a few of us in the family it's hysterical! I know the kitty fascination all too well. Jolie has recently entered the stage where her kitty is "The New America" - a whole new place to explore. Her ears get excavated every few hours, hair yanked out by the handfuls and the occasional... Jolie! Don't KICK the Kitty! I figure if the cat was really bothered by Jolie's less than gentle ways, she wouldn't follow her around from room to room...granted I'm sure she's waiting for food to fall off of her..no matter how hard you try you just can't get all that food off! Either that or she's so starved for affection that even the idea of receiving attention via research subject is enough.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shhhh, Kitty. Shhhh, Kitty. Kitty, Kitty, SShhhhh! I just try to kiss you!! I just try to LOVE you! Kitty has learned that if she remains still, and makes little noise or movement, that eventually Kenzie will let her go free. She has not, though, ever scratched or bitten Kenzie, regardless of how hard she squeezes!!

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home