We are blessed with a wonderful life and two beautiful baby girls. They are so refreshing - like kisses for your soul!
posted by Jolie and Taylor at 7/26/2007 01:14:00 PM
It looks like you all are having a great time!! I love the pictures of Taylor camped out in the back of your car and Jolie riding her bike nakie!! So cute! We can't wait to see you all real soon!! Are we still doing family Olympics?
Yes we are doing family Olympics - next weekend I think! And I was told to be prepared to get WET!
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
2 Comments:
It looks like you all are having a great time!! I love the pictures of Taylor camped out in the back of your car and Jolie riding her bike nakie!! So cute! We can't wait to see you all real soon!! Are we still doing family Olympics?
Yes we are doing family Olympics - next weekend I think! And I was told to be prepared to get WET!
Post a Comment
<< Home