We are blessed with a wonderful life and two beautiful baby girls. They are so refreshing - like kisses for your soul!
25 October 2006
Haunted Trail
We took the kids to a haunted trail here on base last weekend. The fire dept. puts it on and I must say - I'm glad I went to the kids one!! Jolie seemed to have a good time - although she wasn't a huge fan of the chainsaws!
Trishy, you've been busy!! The pictures are fantastic!!! I love seeing new pics of Jolie! And the ones of the girls aren't half bad either!! I LOVE the movie of Jolie on the phone. . . she's quite the chatty gal! Wonder where she gets that from??? Hmmmm. . . .!!
2 Comments:
Trishy, you've been busy!! The pictures are fantastic!!! I love seeing new pics of Jolie! And the ones of the girls aren't half bad either!! I LOVE the movie of Jolie on the phone. . . she's quite the chatty gal! Wonder where she gets that from??? Hmmmm. . . .!!
wow you guys had so much fun, i am so glad i was part of it. miss and and love you all.
Post a Comment
<< Home