We are blessed with a wonderful life and two beautiful baby girls. They are so refreshing - like kisses for your soul!
01 June 2006
Jolie's new swimsuit
Jolie tried out her new swimsuit for the first time today! We spent almost 4 hours outside playing with her water table, her baby pool from last summer, watering our plants, and at one point she even carried some water across the yard for the kitties - so thoughtful!
Love the swimsuit... she's already a bathing beauty! How sad that I could see our house in the background alone & EMPTY :o( I wish we could have been there to play w/ you guys! Miss you, Susan & Sarah
1 Comments:
Love the swimsuit... she's already a bathing beauty! How sad that I could see our house in the background alone & EMPTY :o( I wish we could have been there to play w/ you guys!
Miss you,
Susan & Sarah
Post a Comment
<< Home